Michigan.Gov/DHS Newhire Michigan.Gov
   Michigan.gov    New Hire Home | Site Index | Contact Us      
Reporting Basics
Frequently Asked Questions
Electronic Reporting
Multistate Reporting
Commonly Requested Forms
File Submission Layout

Employer Resource Center

State and Federal Resources

Help Center: 1-877-932-6424
Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
P.O. Box 30037
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-2035
Michigan Office of Child Support
Central Operations: 1-866-540-0008
Friend of the Court Bureau
P.O. Box 30048
Lansing, MI 48909
Phone: (517) 373-5975
FAX: (517) 373-8740
E-Mail: focb@courts.mi.gov
Internal Revenue Service
Phone: (800) 829-1040

Comments: Contact the IRS for FEIN related questions, or to request W-4 or other federal tax forms.
United States Department of Labor

Comments: Provides information pertaining to federal minimum wage, employee pay, and other labor related issues.
Electronic Income Withholding Order for Child Support

Commonly Requested Forms for New Hires

New Hire Form (PDF)
File Layout (PDF)
MI New Hire Reporting Brochure (PDF)
MI-W4 (MI Dept of Treasury)
W-4 Form (IRS)
I-9 Form (INS)

You will be required to have Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here: www.adobe.com/acrobat. These links are provided for your convenience. Please note that the links below are to other agencies and that we are not responsible for their content or related technical difficulties.

Additional National Employer Resources on the World Wide Web

Get the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader here!